Directory Opus 10.2.0.0 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 10 users.
Evaluation period reset:
- If you have been test-driving Directory Opus 10.0 or 10.1 and your 60-day evaluation has run out, you can request a new 60-day evaluation for Directory Opus 10.2 to see what's new.
- If you're currently using an Opus 10.0 or 10.1 evaluation certificate then you'll need a new 10.2 evaluation certificate as the old eval cert won't work with the new version (it will say the old cert has expired). You'll get a full 60-day period from the new cert.
- If you've purchased Opus 10 already then you don't need to do anything. Your existing certificate will continue to work with all 10.x versions and never expires.
- You can download the update via the GPSoftware website, or use Check For Program Updates in the program's Help menu.
- If you use the German (Deutsch) version of Opus, go to Haage & Partner's downloads page for the program update, Help file and additional resources translated into German. (For all other languages, use GPSoftware's site.)
The 10.2.0.0 update includes everything from the 10.1.0.x beta versions:
The update also includes the following new change:
- Fixed issue where adding a file from a plugin archive (e.g. 7z) to a ZIP file could in some cases mean that files then extracted from that ZIP file would have their sizes set to 4 GB.
Additionally, 10.2 represents the official release of Directory Opus Light.
This video accompanies the new release and includes an introduction to Directory Opus Light and highlights of features added since the previous highlights video: