Directory Opus 10.5.2.4 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.5.2.4 beta:
New features / minor changes
- Arguments for the Go command like KEYARGS, OPENINLEFT, etc. now work when used in a folder content menu (Go FOLDERCONTENT).
Improved detection of empty disk drives. This will hopefully address issues where, when Opus is set to hide empty disk drives (in the My Computer folder and in drive buttons), it fails to detect media being inserted/removed at some times.
- Fixed problem on some machines where Opus launched at boot would sometimes treat an empty optical drive as non-empty until it was restarted.
- Improved handling of drives which do not correctly generate events to tell Opus and other programs when media is inserted and removed. Refreshing the Computer folder will force Opus to re-check the drives, and they will also be checked periodically whether or not they generate notifications.
- Fixed newly mounted drives not always appearing in the folder tree or on toolbar drive-buttons until a folder change or refresh.
- Copying FTP files out of a file collection now supports resume.
- A Copy COLLLIST button did not update correctly to reflect newly created/deleted collections.
- Attempting to copy a folder over the top of an already existing file now displays an error message (previously it would just fail silently).