Directory Opus 10.5.3.2 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
The following is a guide to the changes in the Directory Opus 10.5.3.2 beta:
- If a file or folder has been copied to the clipboard, you can now paste this into the location field (or any field in Opus that supports path completion) to paste the item's path into the field.
- Slightly improved image scaling quality in some places.
- Fixed things like portable hard drives from showing up incorrectly in the MTP namespace (and in drive buttons) in Windows 8.1
- Fixed right-click dragging files on to zip archives, then clicking outside of the menu, being treated as Copy rather than Cancel.
- Fixed missing context menu icons from WebRoot antivirus, and possibly other shell extensions which supply icons in a similar (slightly invalid) format.
- Windows 8.1 broke the replacement of certain Windows-key hotkeys, fixed.
- Fixed recent change which meant thumbnails did not rotate in the Lister if you changed their EXIF rotation tag in the metadata panel, when the metadata panel was configured to preserve existing file dates.
- Fix for crash when generating thumbnails for GIF images with unusual dimensions.
- Implemented a solution to desktop double-click being broken by DisplayFusion (also requires the latest DF beta).
- Fixed problem with "dopusrt /info paths" failing if any open tabs contained a virtual folder like My Computer
- Fixed problem with space for close button being left behind in folder tabs when closing dual-horizontal file display
- When switching into list mode an autosize of the column width is now triggered to compensate for any bold labeled files (the same thing was already done in details mode).