Directory Opus 10 now available!

Yup, but I'm feeling deprived.

My icon says Opus 10.

And why don't we have a shiny new icon? Something to confuse us all.

Looking to upgrade from Opus 9 to the new version 10, but have a few questions.
[ol]

[]Are there ever any discounts (other than the upgrade price) available - if so, how do I get them?[/]

[] I am currently using 9.5.6 - I will upgrade to version 10 at some time, but I don't see any "must have" new features, so should I wait until 10.1 is released, which would have some additional bugs resolved and be more stable?[/]

[] Would there be any advantage to purchasing now vs later - maybe price changes, or update availability?[/]
[/ol]
Thanks

There are from time to time but I don't think they can be used in addition to the upgrade discount and I doubt they've give a higher discount.

We've already done an update which ironed out most of the bugs found in the initial release. Beyond that, we'll be doing regular updates just like with Opus 9 so if you think "I'll wait for the next update" you'll end up waiting forever. If you're on Opus 9, Opus 10 is the next update and the 9 -> 10 jump adds more features & fixes than the 10.0 -> 10.1 update will.

The main advantage of purchasing now is you get to use a better version sooner, for longer.

I think there is a 6 month time-limit on the upgrade discount. (Don't quote me on that; I don't have much to do with that side of things and it's just from my memory & understanding.)

distracting visual issue I see with version 10:

the gridlines in details mode are drawn too high, and item selection box position appears misaligned
(it's not, the gridlines are)
if the gridlines were drawn one pixel lower, everything would be alligned nicely.

see screenshot:

At 12:00 Eastern Standard time, I purchased upgrade, I installed Dopus 10 and I am now unable to open Dopus. Robert I. Pfeffer, M.D.

Please contact GPSoftware Support with details of what happens (e.g. how you are launching Opus, any error messages that appear, etc.).