Directory Opus 11.1.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- The Convert Image function can now flip images horizontally or vertically, as well as rotate them. The Image CONVERT command has a new FLIP argument that lets this behavior be automated. These commands have also been added to the standalone image viewer.
- The two options on the Preferences / Folder Tabs / Options page to do with opening a new tab now have an additional option in the drop-down list - Location. When this is selected, the Browse button can be used to select a specific folder that will be loaded automatically in the new tab.
The breadcrumbs path field now has two additional options (see the section on Breadcrumbs configuration for information on how to enable them).
- selectprevious: This option makes the breadcrumbs field mimic the Select previous folder when going Up option on the Folders / Folder Behaviour Preferences page. When using the crumbs in the field to navigate to a parent of the current folder, the child folder that leads to the previous location will be automatically selected.
- noarchives: This option prevents archives from showing in the drop-down menus attached to each crumb.
- Added an option to create RAR 5 archives to the RAR plugin preferences and the Create Archive dialog. (Requires WinRAR 5)
- Added an option to choose between UnRar.dll and 7z.dll when extracting RAR archives. UnRar.dll is the default, and is required if you want to be able to extract RAR 5 archives. Some people may wish to switch back to 7z.dll as it provided more accurate timestamps, and a couple of people have reported problems with UnRar.dll on some machines. (We recommend you stay with UnRar.dll unless you have a good reason to want to change.)
- Scripting changes:
- The Go TABCLOSE command can now be told (from a script) exactly which tab to close. For example, from VBScript you might use RunCommand("Go TABCLOSE=" & tab) to close a particular Tab object.
- The CLI in Script Interpreter mode now has an abort button to stop an errant script.
- Script configuration "List of choices"-type variables did not properly save their current setting.
- Script-generated dialogs that use drop-down menus attached to the option buttons now return the correct index for the drop-down items.
- Fixed a problem that could cause script entries in the scriptconfig.oxc file to be duplicated for script packages.
- The script editor now notices changes to the @script line and updates its syntax highlighting appropriately. It also won't try to syntax highlight for a language it doesn't understand (e.g. Perlscript).
- Favorite folders added to the JumpList now display their real icon instead of a generic folder icon.
Fixed icon-set caching causing images of varying sizes within a "Large" or "Small" set to be padded to the size of the largest image in that set.
- There are very few icon sets affected by this, so most people can ignore this, but if you have an affected icon set, delete everything under "/dopuslocaldata/Icon Cache" and restart Opus to force the cache to be regenerated.
- Individual icons within icon sets can now specify their own unique sizes while still being in a single-image grid among other (larger) icons.
- The Make default FTP handler option now does something at least on Windows 8 (it will now catch FTP URLs typed in the start->run dialog).
- Fix for crash in Windows 8 when accessing previous folders for a server via a UNC path.
- Fix for crash when typing in a particular malformed regular expression.