Directory Opus 11.12.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Note that this uses the new unified 32/64 bit installer. Please report any installation problems you may encounter!
- The @disablenosel command modifier can now test for files or folders specifically (@disablenosel:files, @disablenosel:dirs)
- The USB Export function now gives the option of 32 bit, 64 bit or both when exporting on a 32 bit machine as well as on a 64 bit one (this is possible because the unified installer means we always have all files available now - previously only the 64 bit installer contained both versions).
- Ctrl+Backspace now works in the Create Folder dialog (deletes the previous word).
- Updated to the latest DCRaw code. Supports a few additional cameras.
- Updated to the latest version of Putty (for FTP SSH support) which mainly offers some security fixes. Please report any SSH issues you may notice with the new version.
- Fix for web links in some Auslogic tools causing Opus windows to open instead of a web browser if Explorer Replacement was on.
- Setting just the Image Description metadata field for an image no longer makes it appear as if the Title and Subject fields were set too.
- Holding the Ctrl key down to display a tooltip for the file with focus will no longer show a tooltip if the mouse is moving, or if a tooltip is already visible from the mouse cursor (previously it was possible to display two tooltips at once, using the mouse and then the keyboard).
- Fixed the image converter leaving behind an old copy of the image if the file was read-only. Also added a REPLACE=readonly argument to the Image command to suppress read-only prompts.
- The file display background color for "when quick filter is active" is no longer used if a quick filter is defined but has been temporarily disabled.
- Fixed renaming into new sub-folders from collections (e.g. rename * to subdir\* in Find Results). Previously, the subdir would not be created.