Directory Opus 11.13.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Scripting: Added winver object to the DOpus.version object which makes it easy to get Windows version information from a script.
- New option Preferences / File Operations / Metadata / Update last modified file dates when setting metadata in NTFS ADS which bumps modified timestamps when you change metadata (e.g. labels, ratings, descriptions, tags) which is written into NTFS ADS (alternate data streams) rather than the main file data itself.
- Added the Set LISTERCMD=ToFront command so scripts can bring an arbitrary Lister to the front.
- Updated the default Movies filetype group with some common file extensions which were missing.
- In the Startup preferences, selecting Shutdown Directory Opus when the last Lister closes now disables Don't open any Listers and automatically selects Open the Default Lister to reflect what will happen. (A Lister must be opened when Opus is run in this mode, since it tells Opus to exit if no Lister is open.)
- Fixed Windows+E key not being trapped on Windows 10 preview.
- The Archives plugin now reports copy speed during batch extract.
- The Archives plugin now suppresses thumbnails and most metadata for video files, to avoid typically large files being extracted to temp for the data.
- Fixed non-recycle delete not removing the parent folder if deletion of a child item failed once but then succeeded on a retry.
- Fixed script/function edit control using too small a font on high DPI monitors.
- Fixed memory leak related to system-wide environment variable changes, triggered for some users at the start or end of Remote Desktop sessions.
- Fixed location field and grouping of new files added to library folders. Previously, they could show the library itself as their locations until a refresh.