Directory Opus 11.16.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Opus now attempts to detect when third-party DLLs incorrectly call the WSACleanup() function, which can cause Opus FTP to stop working. If an incorrect call is detected Opus will block it and inform you of the faulty DLL's name.
- If Opus detects it is running elevated on a machine with UAC enabled, it now displays "ADMINISTRATOR" in the titlebar so it is easy to detect. It also adds warnings beside Preferences options related to things which only work when Opus is run normally, like Explorer Replacement and Desktop Double-Click. (See our related guide for more information. Generally, you should use the built-in UAC support and Administrator Mode rather than run the whole program elevated.)
- SSH - Updated putty to 0.66 (minor changes only).
- Windows 10: Double-clicks on PDF files now work on a vanilla Windows 10 machine. (May also fix double-click issues with some other file types that don't have a file type class registered.)
- Fix for drag & drop not working from Calibre to Opus.
- Fix for crash which could happen when holding down a hotkey for several seconds, triggering folder read/refresh, with either scripts diverting the read to a different folder or a folder that takes a long time to read.
- Fixed problem that could cause TortoiseSVN status icons to not update after a commit.