Directory Opus 11.17.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Fixed an issue which could cause icons to disappear (be drawn empty) in conjunction with OneDrive (and sometimes other) shell icon overlay extensions.
- Fixed double-click on text files not launching EditPlus if it was the default handler (and possibly other programs that register in the same way).
- Windows XP: Opus 11.17 introduced a change which broke the Duplicate File Finder on Windows XP. It's now fixed.
- Pasting paths like C:\Users\%username% into the location field now works. Previously the field only accepted paths which started with env-vars. This is only supported for local fixed drives at present, to balance typical use and performance.
- Fixed update checker's "Edit update settings" link being much too wide.
- Fixed inline rename ending up over the wrong line if you were sorting by a script column and, for example, pushed ctlr-o to create and rename a new text file.
- Fixed flat view folder checkbox appearing on the filter bar when in Mixed (No Folders) mode, where the checkbox has no effect.
- Fixed cases where changing between different Flat View modes did not always re-filtering/re-sorting the file display (possibly only when filtering folders as well).
- Fixed "Filter folders in Flat view" checkbox not immediately appearing in the filter bar if the bar was already visible and you switched into Flat View while in a folder that has only empty child folders (if any).
- Toolbar buttons to set filters related to the folder format did not update their checked/unchecked state until something else triggered a toolbar refresh.
- If you went back or forward in the lister history, the folder format explanation continued to reference the old folder and format. It now changes to "Remembered State", since we do not store explanations with the history.
- Fixed thumbnail spacing being increased by options to display date/size/dimensions in the label when the label was actually turned off.
- If the file display was sorted by name and grouped by extension, changing a file's extension did not correctly shift it into the new group.
- Top-level Breadrcumbs menu now filters out folders from the list of drives. (Same clutter Win8.1 and Win10 added under This PC in other places.)
- A fix in 11.17 had the unwanted side effect that we no longer went back to the previous folder after a failed navigation (unless it was initiated from a script). This behaviour has been restored.
- Fixed "Open unregistered file types in text viewer if they appear to be plain text" taking precedence over the "Open With" choice for files which are in text format and are without a registered file type.
- Fixed crash if you held ctrl while turning the mouse wheel in parts of the Customize dialog.
- Updated to the latest version (9b) of "libjpeg", the library that Opus uses for JPEG image support.
- Script methods that expect to be given containers like Map or Vector as a parameter (e.g. Map.assign) now also work if given a Var that contains the object.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a script assigned a Var to itself.
- Fixed OnDoubleClick scripts not having item.is_dir and other properties when drives under This PC (My Computer) were double-clicked.
- Within scripts, file items from libraries, when obtained via a tab's collections (e.g. selected_files), now have their realpath properties resolved to their real paths. Previously, they would be a lib://... path and you would have to use FSUtil.Resolve on them.