Directory Opus 11.17.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Preferences / Folders / Virtual Folders / OneDrive didn't disable when the parent Desktop virtual folder option was disabled.
- Windows 8: Fixed not being able to select the special This PC / Local Harddrives (C:, D:, etc.) item in the Find panel. Problem did not affect Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- Fixed issue removing cover art from multiple MP3 files with identical covers did not always affect all of the files.
- Text-File Thumbnails: Increased the size of data used when deciding if a file is text or not.
- The metadata pane incorrectly removed the "copy from date taken" etc options from the date modified/date created field if files were selected or deselected after the pane had been initialized.
- The tooltip that displays the keys pressed so far in a hotkey sequence now redraws properly if more than 2 keys are defined.
- Fixed problem in the viewer with "fit to page", in some cases scrollbars could end up calculated incorrectly.
- Added display_name property to Item.groups members to make it possible to query the displayed name of a filetype group as well as its internal name (this property now returns a Vector of FiletypeGroup objects).