Directory Opus 11.4.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Copying using Non-buffered I/O is now disabled by default due to compatibility issues with certain devices. This will affect system cache memory usage while copying and may also affect copy speed (although it can be both better or worse, depending on your system, and probably won't make a huge difference to speed either way). If you wish to go back to how things were in the previous release, simply go to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced and set copy_nonbufferio_threshold to 1 MB.
- Possible fix for crash during startup if network shares were being created simultaneously.
- Fix for RAR support not working on some machines unless the new RAR 5 (UnRar.dll) support was disabled.
- Fixed crash which could occur when opening or flicking through several folder tabs pointing to junctions if the timing was just right.
- The slide show speed can now be set to 0 which means "as fast as possible".
- Filters can now be used to stop operations proceeding through junctions and soft links to folders. When filtering, the Subfolder clause can now contain a Type clause, which can be used to match "[Junctions/Links/Shortcuts]". The Type clause was always able to match those things, you just could not use it inside of Subfolder until now.
- A few FSUtil scripting methods would go wrong if passed the path to a zip file (e.g. Exists("c:\blah.zip") would return False even if the file existed).
- The ActivateTabData object now has oldtab and newtab properties as well as old and new (because new is a reserved keyword in JScript).
- Added the Lister.custom_title property to get the custom title string (if any) as set by the Set LISTERTITLE command - this is distinct from the actual window title.
- The OnBeforeFolderChange and OnAfterFolderChange scripting events weren't triggered if the new path was a virtual folder with no regular path string (e.g. Computer).