Directory Opus 11.4.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Fixed various layout issues with the script dialog object.
- Fixed Find panel not correctly displaying filter names when they contained ampersand characters.
- Fixed right-clicking and then choosing Rename on a partially-visible item at the top of the file display causing inline rename to begin with the wrong file in focus.
- Fix for progress dialogs not hiding correctly in response to the using Win + Down Arrow hotkey in some situations.
- The "Set LISTERTITLE" command normally acts as a toggle, if the title which is already set is specified again. You can now prefix the title with "notoggle:" to prevent this, as will be useful in event-driven scripts.
- Things like @ifset:common (and similar with @ifpath and @ifexists) now work if you put a space after the ":" or before the end of the line.
- When editing JScript and VBScript, the tab width is set to 4 spaces instead of the old 8.
- Fixed script API not returning metadata for files recognised as archives.
- Fixed script CLI editor truncating the last character when loading scripts. (Usually went unnoticed unless the last line did not have a return when the script was saved.)
- Fixed "SetAttr META gpslatitude:50.123" and similar not working with coordinates which did not explicitly specify a hemisphere (e.g. 50.123N worked but 50.123 on its own did not).
- Fixed folder tree not updating for changes below drives which mounted as folders on other drives without drive letters of their own.