Directory Opus 11.7.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
Please note: The installer files were updated at 9:42pm GMT, 3rd October, to fix a crash that could occur on if you had a script installed that performed a particular query on startup.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Scripting changes:
- Added crumbpath and lock properties to the Tab object.
- Fixed scripts not working as file type events.
- Added Go NEXTCRUMB and Go LASTCRUMB commands.
- The breadcrumbs path control would show an incorrect path if you went directly from Desktop to C:\.
- The jobsbar_no_arrow advanced option now works properly.
- Select SOURCETODEST and DESTTOSOURCE now fail silently with no destination file display, instead of prompting for a folder.
- The @icon directive did not work correctly for icons from external files (e.g. DLLs or EXEs) if an icon index was specified.