Directory Opus 11.7.6 (beta) is now available for all Opus 11 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
32-bit version: [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/DopusSmall.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=30]Universal[/url] [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/flag_germany.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=32]Deutsch[/url]
64-bit version: [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/DopusSmall.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=31]Universal[/url] [img]http://www.gpsoft.com.au/images/flag_germany.png[/img] [url=http://www.gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp?id=33]Deutsch[/url]
- The Set COLUMNSADD command now provides a simple way to resize existing columns without moving them, by specifying ! for the position. For example, Set COLUMNSADD=desc(!,200) will resize the description column to 200 pixels without moving it. (If the column isn't on already, it is added to the end, the same as if * was used for the position.)
- The Set COLUMNSADD command now works on the Name column, allowing you to move and resize it.
- Improved the dopusrt.exe /info information-exporting tool's handling of localized folder names. For each folder tab, the main paths it returns are now always the "real" paths, and separate display_path values are returned with the localized paths.
- Drag & drop from C:\ to a CD burner (using the default Copy MOVEWHENSAME function) would move rather than copy, as the CD burning staging area is technically on the C:\ drive. This is now considered a copy across devices, and files will be copied by default.
- The Scripting FSUtil.SameDrive function has a new c flag which tells it to treat a CD burner staging area as the CD drive itself.
- Fixed some hotkeys on the default Operations toolbar (e.g. Ctrl+1 for Copy Files) not working if the toolbar was turned off and Always enable this toolbar's keys in Listers was turned on.
- Fixed queued Copy MOVEWHENSAME copies (which are usually started via drag-and-drop) always saying "Copy" in the list of queued jobs, even if the operation would ultimately result in a move. (The operation itself was always correct, even if mislabeled in the queue list.)