Directory Opus 12.10.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- If the OneDrive "Files on Demand" feature is turned off Opus no longer displays sync status icons in the Status column (since these aren't meaningful when that feature is disabled).
- Label filters that use file metadata (e.g. image dimensions) no longer trigger offline files (e.g. in OneDrive) to be downloaded.
- Fixed a problem with Rename Regular Expression + Find and Replace mode when replacing with an empty string (if the Find pattern was found at the beginning of the name, a tilde would be incorrectly inserted).
- Fixed the Rename dialog's Clipboard button not repositioning correctly after loading a preset which added custom fields to the dialog.
- Fixed the option to make the Lister close button only close the active tab not working if the Lister was maximized and you clicked the very top edge of the button.
- .CBR comic book archives compressed with RAR5 now work if you have disabled unrar.dll and are using 7z.dll to handle RAR archives. (They already worked in the default configuration which uses unrar.dll.)
- Comic Book archive thumbnails now work for archives which have all the images in (sub-)sub-folders and have extra non-image files or "__MACOSX" folders at the top-level.
- Fixed label filters which use script columns not working after a restart.
- Fixed buttons using codes like @disableifpath not updating properly if on toolbars which did not contain buttons that ran certain other types of commands.
- Added an error message during launch if Opus detects it is unable to update its configuration files.
- At various times Opus checks to see if windows it is about to open fit on the screen (and if not it adjusts their position so they do). When doing this it now takes into account the dimensions of the "shadow border" that the DWM places around windows. For example, a layout saved with a window at coordinates 0,0 would have a real left edge of -11 due to this shadow border. This is now taken into consideration when deciding whether a window needs to be moved or not.
- Added Dialog.top property allowing a script dialog to be made a top-level window.