Directory Opus 12.10.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Select ALL and Select NONE now respect the TYPE argument (e.g. Select NONE TYPE=files to deselect all files).
Select SOURCETODEST and DESTTOSOURCE now respect the DESELECTOTHERTYPE argument.
- Lists of Favorites and SmartFavorites on toolbars and menus can now be filtered using a path wildcard, e.g. to include or exclude all paths below a certain drive, using the new FILTER argument for the Favorites command.
- Creating multiple level folders didn't work properly on an OSX SAMBA share.
- The Folder Aliases page in Preferences no longer allows aliases to be created with a slash in their name.
- Added Path.Split method which returns a Vector of the components (or a specified range thereof) in the path.
- Path.Add and Path.Set now accept a Vector of strings as their argument.
- Added Path.ReplaceStart method which allows the beginning of a path to be replaced.
- The Path.drive property can now be modified to change a path's drive letter while leaving the rest of the path intact.