Directory Opus 12.11.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- Fix for Opus being unable to update configuration files. An operating system bug in Windows 10 meant that the System process would lock the config files if you installed certain UWP/Metro Windows Store applications.
- Opus now resolves soft links/junctions to their underlying paths before passing them to Windows Search (since the indexer seems to only index under the real paths and ignore junctions, this meant searching in a linked folder would return no results).
- Having the Status column added to a file display no longer triggers a background load of metadata for all files in the folder unless it's actually needed (i.e. if a label filter that sets a status icon uses metadata).
- When editing a Folder Format for a collection path, the Use as the default format for all sub-folders checkbox can now be used to make the format apply to sub-collections.
- Added support for the iTunes Compilation tag for MP3 and MP4 (M4A) files.
- Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V of a file with a very long (~250) filename now works properly and no longer tries to use the file's short name.
Copy CREATEFOLDER now supports folder aliases.
- For modifying how files are deleted within the standalone viewer, you can now pass applicable Delete command arguments to the Show VIEWERCMD=delete command. For example, Show VIEWERCMD=delete,shift,quiet would suppress the confirmation prompt.