Directory Opus 12.12.4 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- The Set COLUMNS command now accepts the same special codes as Set FORMAT (e.g. Set COLUMNS=!folder) to load the columns from a special format without affecting anything else about the current folder format.
- You can now use @if:Prefs STYLE=xyz to make buttons conditional on the last style which was loaded, e.g. to cycle styles with a single button. Individual buttons which load styles now also highlight when their style is active (i.e. the last style which was loaded).
- Scripting: Listers now have a style property, which names the last style (if any) applied to them.
- Fixed a problem with the metadata cache introduced in the previous beta that could cause metadata to not update in some cases.
- DOS-mode functions that are intended to be synchronous (i.e. not return until the DOS process has ended) now are.