Directory Opus 12.15.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- The Go, Recent and Favorite commands have new NEWTAB=findinactive modes, similar to NEWTAB=findexisting except that they will open a new tab if the current tab already has the specified path. Intended for buttons which reduce clutter by switching to existing tabs while retaining the ability to open a second tab for the same folder when needed.
- Fixed HTML codes appearing in progress window when connecting to FTP sites in some situations (e.g. batch rename).
- You can now scroll the Rename dialog's preview list with the mouse wheel while editing the New Name field in macro mode.
- The "Slide-out parent buttons" option was broken in beta 12.14.1, now restored.
- Clicking the full-screen button in the viewer pane when it was displaying a non-image file (e.g. a PDF) would open the standalone viewer but not show the PDF - instead, the first image file in the folder would be shown.
- For FTP servers that don't support MLST, file dates that are returned without a year are now assumed to be the previous year if they are the current month but a day in the future. E.g. if the current date is Jun-17-2019, and the ftp site returns "Jun 30" as the date, that will now be taken as "Jun-30-2018" and not "Jun-30-2019".
- Made improvements to MTP code which will hopefully prevent freezing/lockups with some devices (iPhones etc).