Directory Opus 12.16.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- Fixed problem in previous beta which stopped lensmodel (or lenstype) working through the scripting metadata interface.
- Fixed Find-As-You-Type field's pop-up command history when selecting a command using the mouse instead of the keyboard.
- Fixed Print/Export Folder, where outputting both MD5 and SHA1 hashes would only output one of the two and now does both.
- Print/Export Folder now always generates MD5 and SHA1 hashes when they are included in the output, regardless of file sizes and the max_md5_file_size setting.
- The Select previous folder when going Up option now works correctly when you go up from inside an archive to the top level of a library.
- The @if: command clause can now be used in a user command to test the value of user command arguments. The format is @if:&&ARG&&=value or @if:&&ARG&&!=value (the double-ampersands are necessary).
- The Rename dialog now permits empty Old Name and New Name fields for the wildcard or regular expression, if other operations (e.g. Modify Capitalization) are being applied to the files. Previously, you could not click OK if both fields were blank, outside of the Find And Replace modes.
- Improved the way FTP sites are used by Layouts, Folder Tab Groups, the Recent list, and similar objects which save lists of open paths. Details such as host name, port and username are no longer saved, and will be looked up via the FTP Address Book instead. This means you can make changes to an address book entry (as long as you do not move or rename the entry itself) without having to re-save the Layouts (etc.) which refer to it. Note, however, that this only works with Layouts (etc.) saved after this update has been installed.
- The Preview Pane now works with some third-party preview handlers which do not register themselves properly.