Directory Opus 12.18.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.18:
- The PowerShell Here command now works correctly when the path contains square brackets and other wildcard characters.
- Shortcuts to folders are no longer forced to use the shell's folder thumbnail style if you have configured Opus to use its own.
- Added workaround for Windows bug which meant Listers did not resize properly if you used Shift+Win+Left/Right to move a maximized Lister from a monitor with no taskbar (or docked toolbars/appbars) to a monitor with the taskbar.
- Fixed Metadata Pane column headings not being wide enough if some or all of the categories were collapsed when the pane opened.
- Fix for rare crash when opening a Lister or the folder tree.
- The Select Files simple dialog now allows the wildcard syntax for matching a file type group. e.g. grp:Images.
- Fixed @hideifpathr:^C:\\ not working correctly.
- The Creation Date columns are now available for MTP devices (whether they work or not is up to the device, but you can now turn them on).
- Viewer toolbar now includes a Full Screen button at the top level. (To update your existing toolbar, right-click an empty space on it and choose "Factory Reset this Toolbar".)
- The Mixed DPI Mitigations setting, added in 12.18 but off by default, now has an "automatic" mode, which is the new default. In this mode, the mitigations are turned on when a mixed DPI system is detected, and turned off otherwise. The setting is also now hidden on older versions of Windows which don't support mixed DPI.
- The advanced slow_dblclk_rename option now affects Power Mode.
Reset focus entry when sorting file list now applies to Thumbnails, Tiles, Icons etc. as well as Details and Power modes.
@ifset:METAPANE=off now works.
- Added support for Ctrl-C on collection items and then Ctrl-V into the Path Field or Create Folder dialog. (This already worked for normal files/folders.)
- You can now select all files in Flat View and move them to the source folder to flatten everything without having to worry about de-selecting the files which are already directly below the source folder.