Directory Opus 12.19.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Changes since 12.19.2:
- Added support for dragging GMail attachments from Chrome to Opus.
- Advanced Find (and filter labels, etc) can now search for image files based on lens make and model.
- Fixed a problem with the filter bar when it is set as the default; if you activated it by typing a few letters, and then clicked its clear button, it would only accept a single key press afterwards until you clicked on it with the mouse.
- Improved the way the filter's Movie Data Rate field works. Inputs are now converted into kbps (to match the file display column) and the maximum value has been increased as well.
- Fixed visual artifacts on thumbnail/tiles/icon mode sort header (if turned on) when resizing the splitter between dual file displays.
- Fixed Navigation Lock not working if you had an OnBeforeFolderChange script installed and loaded a Folder Tab Group with linked, nav-locked tabs.
- Experimental new installer, to hopefully resolve ongoing (and increasing) problems with the old InstallShield installer. (Currently only available on request)