Directory Opus 12.2.7 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- The Favorites command has a new BRANCH argument which allows you to specify the branch of the favorites tree to add new favorites to. If used with the Add To Favorites dialog, you can make it select or create a particular branch by default but still be able to change it when the dialog appears.
- In the Add To Favorites dialog, you can now create nested branches with fewer clicks. e.g. Click New Branch and type Cat\Dog to create Cat below the selected branch and Dog below that.
- Added Select MAKEVISIBLE=immediate option, which activates the MAKEVISIBLE action immediately instead of after a small delay (and also disables smooth scrolling).
- Added Select NEXT=nodeselect and PREV=nodeselect keywords, which prevent the current file from being deselected before selecting the next/previous file.
- When adding a submenu to a filetype's context menu, you can now make the submenu also act as a 'menu button' that runs the first command within it when it's clicked. To do this, right-click on the first child menu item and turn on the Button option. Note this only works if the first command in the submenu is an 'Opus-only' command.
- The right-click menus for Favorites items now hide the Rename, Cut and Delete commands in the folder tree, toolbars and breadcrumbs menu. (Delete was already hidden in the case of toolbars).
@disablenosel and similar command modifiers now work if they are preceded by another modifier line in the function that's been commented out.
- The Save Toolbar Set dialog now displays a drop-down of existing toolbar set names to choose from (as well as entering a new one).
- The standalone viewer now respects configured Pane Border colors for the Marked and Metadata panel headers.
- File infotips will no longer appear while inline rename is active, since they were easy to trigger by accident and sometimes appeared on top of the rename field.
- Fixed bug where a queued Copy As function would forget the new name you had entered for the file if the copy was initiated via drag & drop.
- Fixed problem with the Copy HERE argument picking the wrong folder when used in flatview.
- Fixed problem with Rename which meant the New Location column in the preview could flicker on and off as you scrolled through the preview list.
- Fixed incorrect drag & drop tooltip in some situations when dragging over the Favorites root or branches in the folder tree.
- The viewer now correctly detects when the image it's viewing has been renamed if the file is located in a junction or linked folder.
- Added Prefs NOSCRIPT argument; when used with the LAYOUT argument it prevents OnOpusLister/OnOpenTab script events from firing for the new Listers opened by the layout.
- Dialog events triggered by control initialization are no longer passed through to the script.