Directory Opus 12.20.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.20.4:
The dopusrt /col command can now be used to create "duplicate files" collections, similar to those produced by the duplicate file finder.
- The /add command has new /dupeid and /name switches.
- The /create command has a new /dupes switch.
- The /import command allows duplicate IDs and group names to be assigned in the import file.
- Fixed misdetection of mixed DPI mode in some situations, which sometimes meant transition animations were disabled when they would have worked OK.
- You can now have Favorites menus using large icons by turning on the Large Image Size checkbox in the button which generates the list (or for the whole toolbar).
- Improved autosizing of script dialog listview columns.