Directory Opus 12.20.6 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.20.5:
- Added options to Preferences / File Displays / Mouse to turn off Mouse Wheel + Ctrl for changing font/thumbnail sizes and Mouse Wheel + Shift for navigating back and forward.
- File display music columns now support yet another variant of MP4 music tags.
- Fixed problem where the user-entered list of cloud folders would not be used unless OneDrive or Dropbox were also installed.
- The Prefs PAGE command can now automatically select and display the configuration editor for a script, e.g. Prefs PAGE=scripts:dopstack to go to the Scripts page, select the DopStack.js script and open the editor for its configuration.
Script dialogs can now offer drag and drop of files using the new Dialog.Drag method.
- Drag can be initiated either from a static control or a listview control. The new Drag Source property must be set to True on the control.
- When the user initiates a drag, you'll receive a drag event. The value property indicates whether it's left or right button.
- If you want to allow a drag and drop, call the Dialog.Drag method in response. The first parameter provides the files to be dragged (same as can be passed to DOpus.SetClip). The optional second parameter provides allowable actions for the drag - copy, move, link as a comma-separated string. The default is copy if not specified. You can also specify the default action by prefixing with a * (e.g. copy,*move,link to allow all three but make move the default).
- Return value of the Drag method indicates the result of the drag - copy, move or link for a left button drag, drop for a right button drag, and cancel if the drag was aborted.
- Added Report Clicks property for static controls in script dialogs. With this turned on, static controls will report click, dblclk and rclick events when clicked.
- Added UnorderedSet script object. Similar to a string set except it can store any type of data, and doesn't sort the values you add to it.
- Added script Vector.unique method to remove duplicate values from a Vector.
- Script add-ins can now load data like images from a sub-folder in the script add-ins directory. The sub-folder must have the same name as the script itself (without the file extension). This might be useful while a script is under development, before you package it as a script package for distribution.
- The script dialog editor now shows checkboxes in list mode listviews in the same location as the real dialog displayed them (top-left rather than centered).
- The Vector script object can now be indexed in JScript using  as well as () (e.g. vector).
- The Vector.assign method can now accept a JScript array to copy the contents to an Opus Vector object.
- The DOpus.Create.Vector factory method can now accept another Vector or JScript array to initialise the new array from (equivalent to creating the Vector and then calling the assign method).