Directory Opus 12.21.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.21.1:
- Added Copy WHENEXISTS=recycle option (can be combined with others, e.g. WHENEXISTS=replace,recycle). Replaced files will be deleted to the recycle bin if possible. Note that Undo can not be used to restore these files automatically, however you will be able to retrieve them from the recycle bin manually.
- Fixed crash that could occur in a Go FOLDERCONTENT-generated menu if you opened several nested submenus and then right-clicked on one to show the context menu.
- The Sort By and Group By menus now list columns in the same order as the file display, instead of alphabetically.
Go FOLDERCONTENT now treats shortcuts to folders like folders. (Unless noparselinks is specified.)
- Localized folder names are supported again for profile folders (etc.) which have been moved to other drives.
- Added workaround for Windows issue where VLC's file type context menus do not work if VLC is not the default video player.
- Text pasted into the User Command name field is now processed the same as text typed into the field.
- When the folder tab bar is on the left or right, it can now be resized using the Set TABWIDTH command (in addition to dragging and double-clicking the splitter, as before). e.g. Set TABWIDTH=auto,both or Set TABWIDTH=widest can be used to make both tab bars the same width in a dual-display window. See docs for full details.
- A dynamic list of user-defined aliases can now be added to a toolbar or menu using Favorites ALIAS=list. You can also specify ALIAS=list,all (all aliases) and ALIAS=list,builtin (built-in aliases only).
- The MTP "Can Delete" flag is now mapped to the Read-Only attribute when copying files from MTP devices (assuming Opus is configured to preserve attributes).
- Fix for unnecessary errors in the script log when scripts which use Shell Properties (File Explorer columns) ask about files within archives and other things which the shell doesn't understand.
- Improved performance when using script columns in folders with a very large number of items.
- Fixed script columns not always auto-resizing for the last data which came back from the script.
- Commands like Clipboard PASTE AS C:\test now work when the current folder is a plugin archive which doesn't support pasting text/image data.