Directory Opus 12.21.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.21.4:
- Added Availability filter type to the advanced filter control.
- To work around a bug introduced by Microsoft in Windows 10 v2004, Opus no longer uses DDE when opening folders from the desktop with Explorer Replacement turned on. The actual observable behavior should be unchanged.
- Fixed cosmetic/layout issue in config restore dialog (and possibly others) when translations had wider checkboxes than expected.
- Fixed Show PLUGINLIST.
- Fixed bug introduced in 12.21.3 beta where selecting a mapped network drive under This PC in the folder tree could jump you into the tree's Network branch.
- Fixed scrolling/painting problems after using the Duplicate Finder with Sort newly created and copied files turned off.
- Fixed problem using copy & paste between Opus running through TeamViewer and Opus on the local machine.
- EXIF tags written by Opus no longer have a UTF-8 BOM prefix.
- Fixed problem with @hidenosel and similar not working correctly in a right-button drag and drop context menu if the drop originated in a different Lister.
- Added DOpus.LoadThumbnail method, allowing a script to retrieve a thumbnail (which can be displayed using a static control in a script dialog).
- Added Msg.qualifiers property for script dialogs.
- The DialogListItem.icon property can be set to "dir", "file", "ftp" and "ftps" for default icons.
- Fixed a problem where Msg.tab could return a non-functional object in some cases.
- Fixed problem with script dialog listview items displaying in incorrect colors in some cases.