Directory Opus 12.22.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.22:
- Added the Preferences / Folders / Folder Behavior / Display extended sync attributes for cloud folders option to allow cloud storage "extended sync attributes" to be disabled; mainly because OneDrive seems sometimes to be unacceptably slow when retrieving them. When this is turned off, only online/offline status will be reflected - when turned on, other sync states like "currently syncing" will be shown.
- Fixed some thumbnail types (folders, icons, text thumbs) not being regenerated if you changed from one size to another, for certain size jumps (e.g. 256 to 512).
- Shell folder thumbnail generation is now limited to a single thread at a time to work around Windows 10 hanging thumbnail threads when multiple folder thumbs are requested at once. (This issue also affects File Explorer, and if Explorer triggers the issue it looks like it can cause problems for Opus and other software. We can't do much about that). This doesn't affect thumbnails that Opus itself generates.
- Fixed rating (and possibly other metadata) not updating in the file display for some file types (e.g. gif) if the Update last modified file dates when setting metadata in NTFS ADS option was turned off.
- Fixed thumbnail spacing's horizontal value affecting vertical spacing as well.
- Fixed thumbnail zip overlay drawing full size over very small thumbnails.
- When double-clicking shortcuts, Opus now ignores verbs added to the .lnk file type. (Fixes double-clicks on folder shortcuts opening a new window instead of in the current window, with Quick Access Popup's default configuration)
- Fixed non-existent drive letters under This PC if there was junk registry data under HKCU\Network.
- Fixed crash when one of the "ignore diacritics" options encountered an invalid Unicode character.
- Fixed Properties FORMATLIST always adding a separator after the buttons it generates.
- Fixed a crash which could be triggered by right-clicking on the desktop with a context menu added in a particular way.
- Fixed sorting by latitude and longitude.
- The Vector script object has a new append method to add the elements of one vector to the end of another.
- The DOpusFactory.UnorderedSet method now works correctly.
- The ScriptCommand.icon property now supports external icons/images as documented.
- The DOpus.LoadThumbnail scripting method now requests thumbnails from OneDrive (etc.) for offline files, instead of causing the files to be downloaded for thumbnail generation.
- Fixed scripting item.Update not updating the fileattr object (only the attr and attr_text properties).
- Fixed problem when two or more OnOpenLister scripts conflict as to whether they return true or not to be called a second time.
- Fixed problem with FileGroup.members returning the wrong member list in some cases.