Directory Opus 12.22.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.22.1:
- Improved handling of extremely large images in the viewer.
- Improved the viewer's Expand/Scroll mode with very large images.
Product Name, and similar strings read from exe/dll version resources, now have excess whitespace trimmed.
- If file extensions are hidden, and the Name field is the last (or only) sort column, file extensions are now used to break the tie in sort order when two or more files have the same name stem. Previously the final sort order was indeterminate in that situation.
- Fixed an issue sorting filenames beginning with 0 without any other numbers (e.g. 0000 blah vs 00 blah). The one with most 0s now comes first.
- Increased the maximum length of the Name field (and similar other fields) in the advanced filter control to 1024 (was 260).
- Changed the default Images file type group context menu's Convert Image command to prompt before replacing files. Note that this will only affect new configs. To change this in an existing config, go to Settings > File Types > File Type Groups > Images > Context Menu and edit the command there to remove the REPLACE argument.
- Fixed problem when Process file changes in background tabs was turned off, where a background tab would fail to notice a change if only a single change occurred before it was brought to the front.
- The Select MAKEVISIBLE=immediate argument now works in conjunction with FIRST and LAST.