Directory Opus 12.22.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
Changes since 12.22.2:
- The Select command has a new IGNORECHECKBOXMODE argument which allows you to change the focus item and literal selection while in checkbox mode, where normally it would check/uncheck items.
- The Prefs command has a new SCRIPTDISABLE argument which allows you to toggle scripts via toolbar buttons etc.
- The way Details mode selects the first (or last) item if it already has focus and you push up (or down) on the keyboard now also applies to Thumbnails, Tiles, List and the Icon modes.
- Increased the maximum number of linked tabs to 16 (from 8).
- Fixed problem opening shortcuts to libraries from the desktop with Explorer Replacement turned on.
- Using @toggle:update now works to update the state of buttons on viewer toolbars (e.g. buttons which appear active when a variable is set).
- Buttons which toggle VFS Plugins now indicate their current state.
- Buttons which toggle Viewer Plugins now indicate their current state.
- The scripting LoadImage methods, when an image fails to load, now return an empty result instead of throwing an exception, for easier error handling.
- Fixed a problem with could cause a script using Dlg.WatchTab to receive erroneous events if a system folder like Quick Access was visible