Directory Opus 12.28.2 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- The viewer pane will now allow .docx files which have been incorrectly named .doc to be passed to the MS Word preview handler.
Go NEW=x,y now accepts negative coordinates.
WAV waveform thumbnails in IEEE floating point format are now supported.
- SSH connections are now treated as case sensitive by default in case we aren't able to auto-detect it.
- Fixed problem with separators going missing if the buttons they were attached to were hidden (e.g. an Undo LIST command that didn't generate any items.)
- Fixed problem with range selection in details mode when selecting a range by shift-clicking and then pressing Shift+Up to deselect the last item in the range.
- Fixed problem where the path-to-selection highlight in the folder tree could show in the wrong color if the tree was locked.
- Fixed problem where the busy indicator in the location field could keep spinning forever if a script column called Script.RefreshColumn in certain circumstances.