Directory Opus 12.3.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- The Show command now has an AUTOFILELIST argument which is similar to LISTSIBLINGS, but uses the folder tab's file list rather than the directory. (The two are different if the file display is filtered or using Flat View, for example.) While AUTOFILELIST has existed as a hidden argument for some time, it is now documented and supported and has some new behaviors. See the updated manual for full details of what it does and how it interacts with the LISTSIBLINGS argument and related Preferences option.
- Added Set NOSCRIPT argument; currently only used with the Set LISTERCMD=tofront command, to prevent OnActivateLister scripts from firing.
- The (simple) Select Files dialog now has a drop-down history of previously used selection patterns.
- The Advanced Find function can now correctly match .wav files by sample rate, bit rate, duration and codec.
- Fixed an issue when copying files to FTP that could occasionally result in the new file not appearing in the destination folder until after a refresh.
- Fixed a problem where progress dialogs could come to the front when other progress dialogs were created or activated.
- If the Abort button was clicked in a progress dialog that had additional queued items attached, the abort confirmation message would block any other functions that use progress dialogs from running until the confirm dialog was closed.
- Fixed initial enabled/disabled state of Always Highlight Full Row checkbox when the Preferences / File Display Modes / Details page first opens.
- Fixed problem with embedded command in a newly opened Lister that opens multiple new tabs; in some cases the new tabs could open in the original Lister.
- Fixed problem with Go TABGROUPSAVE command failing when selecting an existing folder from the dropdown and then appending a new name to it.
- The script Tab object now has backlist and forwardlist properties, which provide a collection of Path objects in the back and forward history lists for that tab.
- Fixed an issue with script columns that set the multicol property but then fail to return the data for all columns at once.