Directory Opus 12.31.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Added Resolution to the non-editable metadata section for image files.
- Fixed file type editor crash when holding Ctrl or Shift and scrolling the mouse wheel over the list of actions.
- Change to help with performance issue when UNC paths were added to Favorites and the tree was configured to show favorite folders in different colors.
- Added workaround for duplicate Notepad++ context menu item on Windows 11.
- Blocked PowerToys Source Code (Monaco) viewer by default, preventing it from taking over text files in the preview pane.
- Fix for crash if a script add-in closed the file display while processing an OnBeforeFolderChange event.
- The NanaZip context menu now works properly in Opus.