Directory Opus 12.32.1 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Drag & drops from XNViewMP should now work.
- Fixed PDF metadata not roundtripping correctly for strings containing certain characters.
- Fixed PDF metadata not handling UTF-16 encoded as ASCII hex bytes.
- Fixed problem decoding some JPEG images which could leave pink dots on the left-hand column.
- If a blocked preview handler (e.g. PowerToys PDF) is encountered, Opus will now check for common alternatives to use instead, rather than failing to show the file. (The same as it does if no preview handler is found at all. So enabling the PDF preview handler within PowerToys will no longer prevent Opus from viewing PDFs, as long as one of the known alternatives is available.)
- Updated RAR and 7Z DLLs.
- Fixed crash when using FAYT to trigger Windows Search from a locked folder tab.