Directory Opus 12.4.3 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
- Added Show in Label column option for labels, which lets you prevent their name being shown in the Label column in a Lister.
- Added script dialog rclick event for listbox and listview items. The Msg object also has new mousex and mousey properties that give the mouse location (in screen coordinates) when the message was generated.
- It's now possible to define a hotkey that overrides the Escape key in the standalone viewer.
- The Label Assignments list in Preferences now uses the configured file display background color.
- Context menu items in the registry as "static verbs" now work correctly from the file display background context menu (e.g. Git for Windows).
- Fixed problem in List mode where the filename of a newly created folder could be displayed in the wrong location until the file display was repainted.
- Fixed Text viewer's "assume UTF-8" checkbox becoming stuck if turned on.
- Fix for drag & drop from TortoiseSVN repo browser creating zero byte files.