Directory Opus 12.5 is now available as a free update for all Directory Opus 12 users.
(Do not install this if you are still using Opus 11 or earlier, unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12)
Please note: new versions are released on the Resource Centre several days before they will be detected by the update checker. You can download Opus manually using the links below if you don’t want to wait for the update checker to find them.
12.5 contains all the changes from the 12.4.x betas. It also contains the following new changes:
- Fixed problem introduced in 12.4 where you could not use AltGr+’ – actually AltGr + (the key bottom-left of Return, depending on keymap) – to type special characters in some locales, as it was interpreted as the Ctrl+’ which now copies the name from the file above.
- It’s now possible to make a link to a drive root, e.g. [b]Copy MAKELINK=softlink E:[/b]
- In Script dialogs, combo edit controls can now have their editable text set via Control.label
- The script method Control.GetItemByLabel was incorrectly documented as GetItemByName. Both versions work now.
- The script Blob.ToArray and ToVBArray methods now take optional “from” and “size” parameters, similar to CopyFrom.