Directory Opus 12.7.5 (beta) is now available for all Opus 12 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
This is an Opus 12 update. If you are using Opus 11 or earlier then you should not install this beta unless you want to upgrade to Opus 12.
Added Select GROUPNAME argument to allow selection based on file group (when file display is grouped).
- Combine with PATTERN (or NOPATTERN) argument to select files in a specific group or groups.
- You can also use it to give focus to a specific group header (Select NOPATTERN GROUPNAME <name> SETFOCUS).
- Added built-in folder alias /dropbox (when Dropbox is installed).
- The GetSizes command no longer ignores offline files when the Ignore junctions and softlinks option is on (so calculating the size of an offline OneDrive or Dropbox folder now works properly).
- The Add folder to search dialog in Find did not let you add a path by typing it in manually in some cases.
- In the icon modes, when the file display is grouped and the last group is collapsed, pressing the End key now puts the focus on the last group rather than the last (hidden) file within it.
- The Metadata dialog now correctly displays the focus rectangle if you push the cursor down key rather than Tab when the cursor opens.
- Using the Image CONVERT command with REPLACE=always now correctly replaces existing files when the destination is a zip file.
- For scripts that use the new early_dblclk option for the OnDoubleClick event, some potentially expensive processing is now deferred until the second time the script is called.