Disable DOPUS Windows Always on Top?

Hi,
resource.dopus.com has a page created in 2007 that describes how to do this however the doc is incorrect / out of date.

There is no preference listed as decribed on page and searching preferences for "keep on top" shows no results.

Additionally it lists 3 options for this behavior that can be chosen from the title bar. This is also wrong. There are only two displayed.

Lastly and most important, when it is set to "not on top" and I can verify it by closing / reopening dopus, the flag is not honored.

Any help would be appreciated. I would really like to see how to set this option in preferences window

Why are my Opus windows on-top? is still correct. The option is still in the same place.

Thanks for verifying the page. However i did open my default lister, set "keep on top = off", saved default lister but it still is on top of everything. When I check the status, the flag is still off.

I dont know where to look next. I dont have any lister layouts saved.
Is there anything else I can try?

If it says it's off there then it may not be Opus that's putting the window on-top.

Do you have anything installed that changes how windows are arranged or anything like that?

Good idea, but i dont have anything like that. Im going to uninstall, clean up any remaining items and reinstall. Who knows, it might work. Nothing much else to try