@disableifpath not working with path aliases

Program: Directory Opus 12.19 x64
O.S. Windows 7 64 bit SP1

I've been trying to use the relatively new Command Modifier @disableifpath in buttons, but have run into some unexpected behavior. Here is a simple example button script:

@disableifpath:/desktop
@disableifpath:/mycomputer
@disableifpath:/trash
@disableifpath:/network
@disableifpath:/homegroup
@disableifpath:D:\Downloads
Go REFRESH=all

This button will simply refresh the Lister display(s), but the button is supposed to be disabled if the active display is in a folder alias or path listed above (Desktop, Computer, Recycle Bin, Network, Homegroup, or D:\Downloads folder).

The button is properly disabled only when the active display path is the Desktop or D:\Downloads. It does not work for Computer, Recycle Bin, Network (these are built-in aliases), or Homegroup (an alias I created). I suspect the following:

1. I'm not understanding something
  2. I've not implemented the code correctly
  3. A windows 7 problem
  4. A DOpus program bug

I'm aware that there have been some issues with the @disableifpath Command Modifier, but I'm using almost the latest version of DOpus that should have had these bugs worked out.

Thanks,
Dan

At the moment @disableifpath doesn't work with aliases that point to virtual folders which don't have a real directory behind them. /desktop should work (and does here) but /mycomputer and /network don't.

I've made a change for the next update which makes them all work.

Thanks Leo. We appreciate the constant Dopus program improvements that y'all make.

2 Likes