dMC Tags Plugin & Audio Tags Plugin

Going through a process of editing a large amount of old music files and I noticed we cannot see mp4 file tags. I did a bit of digging on these forums to see if it was possible in DOpus and came across dMC Tags Plugin http://www.pretentiousname.com/dmctags/index.html which requires a registered version of dBpoweramp. Of course I'm running Windows 7 64-bit so its not usable for me. Is there any updates planned as the text refers to only 32-bit versions of dBpoweramp where from what I can see dBpoweramp claims 64-bit compatibility. There was also mention of including native support in the Audio Tags Plugin.

I also read in post 2 of Statusbar to display total duration of selected audio files from May 2009 that Leo[quote]Because nobody has written code to do so. :slight_smile: Actually, I have just written code to do m4a but it's not ready for release yet.

I didn't realise Opus didn't do WAV duration, actually. I'll add that to the same plugin I've been working on.[/quote] which sounded promising but is more than a year old.

The updated Audio Tags plugin will be released with Opus 10.