DO10 showing the "~" (tilde) in file column

Trying DO10 out. When it first opens, it shows both the Tree and files normally.
Closing it, then reopening it it shows the tree normally, but the Files are in the XP format, like:
Docume~1, or MyDown~1.

What did I di wrong? OR what do I need to do to correct this?

Steve
Globe, Az

Are you using a pirate version?

@sdomina
Gotcha :smiling_imp:

DUH!

That "Configuration Wizard" did the trick.

Thanks a lot!

Steve

Configuration wizard?

Opus has a "Configuration Wizard"...? And it fixes pirate copies of Opus...?

Maybe it was a completely different set of software. After all, it has happened here recently!

Then again, it could be some sort of magic wand. Or pixie dust.

I have the same problem that didnt appear in previous version (before 10).
Files and Folders names are truncated with tildes.
What this configuration wizard ?
How to resolve it ?
Thank you all.
Rémi

As you can tell by the replies, nobody knows what the "configuration wizard" sdomina mentioned is. All I can think of is he meant he reinstalled Opus, and meant the installer.

Anyway, if you aren't using a pirate version of Opus, contact GPSoftware Support for help with the problem. On the other hand, if you are using a pirate version then that is the cause of the problem.

Of course, i'm not using a pirate version, but, since my license expired, i'm using a free trial version of D010.
And, i ever tried to re-install the software.
Sometimes it has the correct view, sometimes not.... I very don't understand....

Trial licences are the only type that expire, so I'm not sure what you mean by an expired licence causing you to be using a trial licence...

Either way, if you have a valid licence (trial or not) then you can contact GPSoftware Support.

So I will,
Anyway, thank you for your help.
Rémi