DO11: Ghost paths in the breadcrumbs path field between tabs

When switching between tabs that have a common parent path, the ghost paths seem to traverse across tabs. For instance:

My default listers has two tabs:

When I click onto the first tab position, than back to the second tab position, the path to the folder in the first tab position is now a ghost path in the second. Is this intentional? I wouldn't have thought people would really want the ghosting to traverse across tabs so much as reflect the current tabs previous hierarchy, which is what I thought the intent of the feature was. I find it disconcerting, but if that's the way it's supposed to work... ok.

FWIW, it only happens if the tab you switch to is in a parent folder and doesn't already have a ghost path showing. So it won't replace a ghost path, only add one where there would've been nothing otherwise.

(I could see it being useful sometimes but I don't know if it's intentional.)

Yeah, I didn't mention that because I tested and didn't seem to see a problem there, so saw no reason to mention it... clobbering an parent folders own ghost would have been bad :wink:

I may actually turn off the ghost paths myself, so I'm not super passionate about what you do here... but still thought it worth reporting since it was disconcerting to me.

Surely you're not scared of ghosts? :slight_smile:

Did you even SEE Poltergeist as a child...?

:imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: