DO11: Image viewer does not EXIF rotate 1st image of many

Hi there!

I noticed the image viewer in DO11 does not rotate the first image by exif information, whenever I double click a file to show it fullscreen.
But it does rotate that same image, if I started the slide show with another file and go back/forward to that image. Viewer pane and thumbnail mode display as expected.

Thanks for your attention.. o)

It seems to work OK here.

Is Preferences / Viewer / Standalone Viewer / Use EXIF information (if present) to auto-rotate pictures turned on?

No, aehm.. it is disabled!
Mhh, I think I thought it was enabled, because it rotates all images automatically, but as said - never the first.

Now I need to change the question:
Why does it rotate every but the first image automatically, even the auto rotation by exif is turned off?!.. o)

[quote="tbone"]Now I need to change the question:
Why does it rotate every but the first image automatically, even the auto rotation by exif is turned off?!.. o)[/quote]

That is indeed a bug. It has been fixed for the next update.

That's good to hear and for once, it's not me being the error!.. o)

Hi again! o)

I need to come back to this topic, because somehow the exif rotation isn't yet right.
The bug for the first image not being rotated has "kind of" been fixed, because it's no image at all being rotated in the standalone viewer now - anybody else having this problem? o)

Attached is an image which is affected (all of my images seem to be).

thx!

I revert!

I checked settings for exif rotation again, exif-rotation for standalone viewer was not enabled. It is now and images are rotated as expected.
But: For the viewerpane it was not enabled either, but it did rotate images. It seems the checkboxes went out of sync? Maybe due to an update lately?

I disabled the rotation for thumbnals/pane/standalone and then enabled alltogether and switching them now works stable.

Thanks! o)