DO11: Scripting, OnXFolderChange.action property?

Hi there... after a bit of a lull in activity while busy with work and trying to puzzle through some scripting obstacles, I've been kicking around a few ideas.

Several of them would benefit greatly from a way of determining what sort of action caused the folder change... with string values (or even flags) of some sort to indicate:

[ul][li]back[/li]
[li]forward[/li]
[li]tree select
dbl-click (file display)[/li][/ul]
Further "out there" might be to provide this info as a hash-like vector of vectors where each of these basic actions could then contain further info.

[ul][li]The full internal command that caused the change (Go BACK UP, Go FORWARD, Go OPENINDUAL NEWTAB=findexisting, Prefs LAYOUT, Prefs STYLE)[/li]
[li]mouse button clicked[/li]
[li]qualifier keys used with the action that cause the folder change (like we have Func.qualifiers - but in this case since we're getting action specific detail, have it part of the causal action data)[/li][/ul]

Interesting idea, I'm not sure that information is currently available at the level the script would need it so this wouldn't be a simple thing to add, but I'll put it on the list.