Does the /home alias work for icons?

Have a folder with some icons in it that I would like to refer to for the toolbar?

Would seem like it should work...

[quote="knightcrawler"]Have a folder with some icons in it that I would like to refer to for the toolbar?

Would seem like it should work...[/quote]
Sadly, it doesn't.

Regards, AB

It is very simple.

Use
icons/iconname.ico
instead of using
/Home/icons/iconname.ico

I Use this on my USB stick. Since changing the drive letter so often.

For "toolbars" you should really just package up the icons in an iconset and then they will always work even when exporting to USB.

But the great thing about granate2000's suggestion is that it fixes a dissapointment I've had for a while that icons I use on my "status bar" (which I don't think supports iconsets rather than just plain ICO file paths), which break due to the changing drive letter scenario even if I were to modify the status bar codes from their normal C: drive path my laptop references...

THANKS! I guess it makes perfect sense that Opus would already implicitly assume the /home folder when specifying a 'relative' path like folder\file without either an alias or 'full' path. Cool...

Thanks works great...I did take the time to make a iconset though since I found that online generator: bitsofnature.us/disPHP/input.php5

Sadly... it's NOT working the way I had hoped after a reboot. It seems it was only working from a relative path under the /home folder when I launched Opus via the quick launch shortcut (which I imagine is due to the "Start In" shortcut value being set to the program files /home directory).

When launched as part of Windows startup or on desktop dbl-click, Opus doesn't find the relative path.