Donot close rename window after rename

When launching context menu "Rename", after a rename, the window closes.
When I wish to apply some other rename-action on selected files, I have to select them again and RMB select "Rename" again.
Is it possible to have this window open, until I click on a "Close" button, or at least have an option somewhere in preferences.

TIA

No, but you can make it so the items are not deselected (add @nodeselect to the top of the command which opens the Rename window) so you just click Rename again to do more.

(Or you can use a script which does multiple renames in a single pass.)

Thanks!
Maybe worthwhile considering to add such option. Right now I use either a 'standalone' filerenamer or DO depending on 'the job'.
A filerenamer usually does not close the window either, after a rename, as users may wish to apply additional changes.
Well, it is just an idea.
Thanks again.

If you want to suggest features, send them to GPSoftware.

They seem to follow the forum and encouraged me to post here, so others may reflect.
Also it is possible to attached an image here (can't be done using feature request form),
which may enlighten the idea. Anyway, I hope they really do check out the forum. . .

[quote="mrwul"]They seem to follow the forum and encouraged me to post here, so others may reflect.
Also it is possible to attached an image here (can't be done using feature request form),
which may enlighten the idea. Anyway, I hope they really do check out the forum. . .[/quote]
The trick is to post here in the forum first, then to reference the forum thread in a feature request. That will ensure that GPSoftware have a request to add to their database, and they also have the benefit of the forum discussion which preceded it.