DOpus 8 "Dual Lister" Setup based upon original setup

Hello all,

first of all I would like to congratulate for creating and maintaining such a cool product as DirectoryOpus which I know since former AMIGA Times (started with DOpus 4.x). I guess there is no discussion about this tool being the Swiss army knife of explorer replacements :wink:

So I just wanted to let you have a look at my setup using the DOpus XP Icon Pack (but not for all icons). It is based upon the original setup but got some modifications concerning the preset keys and toolbars... I prefer the old dual lister style... I have to admit that I did not try the single lister mode but I prefer having only one window in taskbar :wink:

Ok... Here is the picture with my setup - suggestions and comments are welcome...

Now I'm curious - what was so terrible about those filenames that meant they had to be hidden????

Heh, I wonder if anyone has made a font which looks like that to save time in Photoshop? :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: It was just not part of this topic, so I hid them...
I mean the main subject of this thread should be the usability (if you agree) and the efficiency (if you agree here, too) of the setup :wink:

[quote="sentral"]:slight_smile: It was just not part of this topic, so I hid them...
I mean the main subject of this thread should be the usability (if you agree) and the efficiency (if you agree here, too) of the setup :wink:[/quote]

Maybe so ... just looks ugly with all that blurring. :slight_smile: