DOpus 8 on 24"

Hi there,

Here is DOpus with a 1920x1200 screen, the way it's meant to be! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like your choice of colours.

By the way, do you have Preferences / Listers / Thumbnails: High quality image scaling (may be slower) turned off? The scaled Far Cry cartoon JPEG looks a bit jaggy, but maybe that's just how the image scales even with HQ scaling enabled.

(I don't think HQ scaling is significantly slower and it makes most things look so much better. The option affects the viewer as well as thumbnails, despite the misleading placement of it in Prefs.)

How do you get the little traingle next to the folders in the folder tree pane? I like those better then the standard cross in a box.

[quote="nudel"]I like your choice of colours.

By the way, do you have Preferences / Listers / Thumbnails: High quality image scaling (may be slower) turned off? The scaled Far Cry cartoon JPEG looks a bit jaggy, but maybe that's just how the image scales even with HQ scaling enabled.

(I don't think HQ scaling is significantly slower and it makes most things look so much better. The option affects the viewer as well as thumbnails, despite the misleading placement of it in Prefs.)[/quote]

It was off, like you said now all is much better :smiley: thanks for the tip!

It comes with my Windows skin not DOpus. If you want to skin yours with amazing themes I suggest you to visit Neowin forums:

neowin.net/forum/index.php?s ... owforum=34

And check for UXTheme Multi-Patcher which will allow you to install any theme available on the forum.

Hope this helped.