DOpus 9.0 - Image resize problems

Hello,

I have a small problem since Dopus 9 with the Image Resize Feature.
Specially when I Resize an image (e.g 100 x 50) and just set the Height of the Image (25) and leave the Width empty then Dopus resize it to 25 x 12 (preserve aspect ratio ON), correct it would be 50x25.

So it looks like DOpus use the Percentual resizing when you leave the width empty. when you use the height empty and set the width with Aspect ratio ON then it resize it correctly ...

Bug or Feature .. :confused:

Are you sure you didn't accidentally set the WIDTH to 25 instead of the HEIGHT? :slight_smile:

This works fine for me:

Image CONVERT=png HERE HEIGHT=25 PRESERVEASPECTRATIO ADDSUFFIX

Turns a 100x50 image into a 50x25 one.

with the script it works.. but when i use this settings in the GUI

it doesnt works .. it make a filename-25%.png file

Same thing here. Sorry, I assumed you were doing it using a button for some reason!

As a workaround for now, put in a large number for the width and it works fine. e.g. put in 9999x25 and you'll get a 100x25 image.

Yes, but i doesnt want get a 100x25 image. . i want a 50x25 :wink: ...

because i have many images and what to change the height to one value but keep the aspect ratio of the image ..

for now i solve it with the script ..

[quote="X-Tender"]Yes, but i doesnt want get a 100x25 image. . i want a 50x25 :wink: ...

because i have many images and what to change the height to one value but keep the aspect ratio of the image ..

for now i solve it with the script ..[/quote]
Sorry, I typed the wrong thing.

If the input image is 100x50 and you tell Opus to resize it to 9999x25 + preserve aspect ratio, then the result will be a 50x25 image. (Since Opus will shrink it to fit within a 9999x25 rectangle.)

Ah great it works this way ... but please fix this in one of the next updates =o)

Thanks a lot ..

This should be better now, in Opus 9.0.0.2.

Full list of changes here: [Directory Opus 9.0.0.2)