DOpus OS X

My desktop with DOpus software... winxp.Sp3.x86.eng
:smiley:

(Edited to use the forums own image uploader rather than external links)

Why do you have the styles tab bar open, yet only one style configured ?

One tab? Yes i dont use other modes exclude details. Good mod Power the same for me! :slight_smile:
I think that quickly works if to use minimal features...? And I dont need large features for me.
Not often if it need better i switch it from File/Menu/..
i like be cost-effective review :smiley:

But DOpus have good features and extention for all peoples!
In the View Plane i love to look in the text/hex files!
png/bmp/gif i see the same :smiley: but i've habit to use AhaView software full screen lookup.

PS DOpus software is 80% useful of operating system :smiley:

You've missed my point. I understand why you only want one style, what I don't understand is why you have the styles tab on your toolbar at all. It serves no purpose really.

You could just have a small button, or menu item which runs the following command:

Prefs STYLE=Commander

This would allow you to revert to that style whenever you change things temporarily. Saves a lot of wasted space.

You say about it
{ Styles:
"Displays a row of tabs enabling you to easily switch between Lister Styles" }
I don't know what this need, it's shares of Default DOpus installed.
But this need me because the Run:[] panel is kept to right placed.
I'm newbe! :slight_smile:

I don't need to change styles again.

Good things the Run:[] bar! It's well for me! And i like to works in the right lister usally...
But Buttons Go BACK / Go FORWARD so far of right panel!
It could be better to click on the File Display Border but them very small buttons.
And changes font is not well, crazy large fonts very small adds of the buttons proportion.
This need a rectangled area buttons [::.::] [::.::] filling for Border as well

You can move the "Run" box to another toolbar - there's plenty of room on your menu bar. Then close the style bar as it's serving no purpose.

OK! And I would wish more to close the ToolBars >ListerMenu. But only not at this time :smiley:
Opera 10.5 good looks with this!

DOpus + Opera = KDE :slight_smile:

New look...
perfection does not need to be improved!)))
:smiley:

v.10.0.1.0